AP Ed CET Result 2015
AP Ed CET Result :-We all know the full name of AP Ed CET is Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test. The AP Education Test is the entrance test for the candidates who want to join in B.Ed and many other courses offered by the University and affiliated colleges. The Sri Venkateswara University of Tirupati has successfully organized this exam every year across different exam centers. Large numbers of candidates are applying for this exam every year. The exam was held on 28/5/2015.The AP Ed CET Result 2015 is released on the 12/6/2015.The candidates can check their result at official site.
AP Ed CET Overview 2015:
- Exam Name: AP Education Common Entrance Test (AP Ed CET)
- Organization Body: Sri Venkateswara University
- Exam date: 28/5/2015
- Category: AP Ed CET Result 2015
- Result declaration Date: 12/6/2015
- Official Site: http://apedcet.org/
AP Ed CET Result 2015: The candidates who applied for the exam are waiting for the AP Ed CET Result 2015.The result is declared on 12/6/2015 at official site.The candidates follow the below steps to download AP Ed CET Result 2015.
AP Ed CET Result 2015 process for download:
- 1st the candidates go to official site of AP EDCET Check Here or Click On.
- Now click on the AP Ed CET Result 2015
- Enter necessary details and submit it.
- Now AP Ed CET Result 2015 is display on screen.
- Check your result and download AP Ed CET Result 2015 (AP Ed CET Mark sheet / AP Ed CET Scorecard)
Tie Breaking Process:
- Candidates will be ranked in each methodology in the order of the basis of marks obtained in AP Ed CET 2015 Exam.
- If there is Tie in total marks, Part-C marks will be taken into account to decide relative ranking.
- In case of further tie, the marks obtained in Part-A will be taken into account to decide relative ranking.
- In case of the candidates getting equal marks in each part in exam, they shall be bracketed for the purpose of award of rank.
- At the time admission into the course, age should be taken into consideration for relative among the bracketed candidates and the older candidates shall be given priority.
- The qualifying marks in the entrance exam for all candidates (except SC/ST) are 37 out of total marks (i.e.25%).
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST communities there will be no qualifying marks for ranking.
- There will be no minimum qualifying marks for women in Physical Science/Mathematics methodologies.
Thanks for visiting our website Examhelpline. For More information about the AP Ed CET Result 2015 or other exam details kindly visit our site or visit the Official site of AP EDCET Wish you All the Best to all the Candidates for their result and Bright Future.