IPU MBBS Merit List 2018 - Available


IPU MBBS Merit List 2018

The admission committee, IPU University has been declared the IPU MBBS Merit List 2018 in July, 2018. The Merit List of IPU MBBS 2018 has been announced by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The Indraprastha University MBBS Merit List 2018 will prepare based on NEET 2018 Marks which is secured by the candidates. The Admissions to 85% of state quota seats are reserved for MBBS BDS courses in government, private colleges or institutes and deemed universities across Delhi. The 85% of state quota admission will be conducted based on the Merit List of Indraprastha University MBBS. Remaining 15% Admission of all India quota seats will be allotted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Candidates who qualified and eligible candidates in NEET 2018 will be able to participate in IPU MBBS Counselling Process to get admission in GGSIPU (Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University). Here, we provide all details about IPU MBBS 2018 Merit List. Please read entire article to know full information regarding IPU MBBS Admission and IPU MBBS Merit List 2018.

IPU MBBS Merit 2018 List – Available on official website

The IPU MBBS Merit List 2018 will declare by the admission committee, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The Merit List of IPU MBBS BDS 2018 will contain Applicant’s Application Number, NEET UG 2018 Roll Number, Candidate’s Name, Candidate’s Father Name, Candidate’s Mother Name, NEET ALL India Rank, Region, Category and other details. The IPU MBBS BDS Merit List 2018 will also indicate the Candidate’s Eligibility Criteria for IPU MBBS Counselling 2018. The Merit List will be issued on online at official website. The Indraprastha University will not send any individual notification about announcement of merit list. If any candidates have complaint regarding the merit list then they will file objection against merit list in July, 2018. General Category Candidates will have to obtain 50% marks in NEET 2018 exam. While, ST/SC/OBC Category Candidates will have to score minimum 45% marks in NEET 2018 Examination.

NEET UG 2018 Eligibility Criteria

Candidate’s Category

Qualifying Criteria

Qualifying Marks Range

Scheduled Caste

40th Percentile

130 – 107

Scheduled Tribe

40th Percentile

130 – 107

Other Backward Class

40th Percentile

130 – 107

Scheduled Caste + PH

40th Percentile

130 – 107

Scheduled Tribe + PH

40th Percentile

130 – 107

Other Backward Class + PH

40th Percentile

130 – 107

General Category + PH

45th Percentile

130 – 118

General Category

50th Percentile

697 – 131

Important Key Points of IPU MBBS BDS Merit List 2018

  • The IPU MBBS Merit List 2018 has been declared by the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIU) in July, 2018.
  • Indraprastha University will conduct admission for 85% of the State Quota MBBS Seats.
  • The admission in IPU University will be done based on IPU MBBS BDS 2018 Merit List.
  • Only those candidates will be able to participate in counselling process whose names are available in merit list of Indraprastha University MBBS.
  • In the Merit List, all details of candidates are available like roll number, all India rank and other related details.
  • The Indraprastha University will not declare category wise merit list.

IPU MBBS Counselling Process 2018

Candidates are required to report at given counselling centre on the provided date and time for Counselling of IPU MBBS BDS 2018. At the time of counselling procedure, candidates will have to carry original certificates and photocopies for document verification. The IPU MBBS Counselling 2018 processing fee is Rs.1000. After getting the admission in IP University, candidates will have to attempt medical examination by a duly constituted Medical Board of the respective institutes or colleges.

Documents required at the time of IPU MBBS 2018 Counselling Procedure

  • 10th Class and 12th Class Mark Sheet
  • NEET 2018 Rank Card
  • Certificate from the Board from which she/he passed the 12th equivalent examination
  • Certificate of Date of Birth
  • Migration Certificate (if applicable)
  • Category Certificate (if applicable)

For latest information about the Entrance Exam or other Educational Details then stay tuned with us our website Examhelpline.in or Register here.



Follow & Share this college to get information about admission

Comments

No Comments To Show