Manipur GNM Admission
Manipur GNM Admission: Directorate of Health Service, Manipur will be released the notification for the GNM and FWH Training courses. As per the official notification, Application form of Manipur GNM is available from the in September. And the last date to fill up the Manipur GNM Application form in the month of October. So, all the students who want to get admission into GNM courses, they can download an application form from the official website. Students can check below details for more information about Manipur GNM admission, eligibility, important date, merit list, admission process etc.
Manipur GNM Seats details
- 30 seats : GNM at FHW Training School Churacandpur
- 40 seats : FHW at Training School, Lamphel
- 30 seats : FHW Training School, Imphal
Eligibility Criteria of Manipur GNM Admission
- Upper age limit for the students is 35 years and lower age limit for the students is 17 year on or before 31st December of admission year.
- Lowest education qualification for students is 12th or HSC in Arts / Science from an Institute standardize by Council / Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent exam / counseling counting National Institute of Open Schools.
- A student must clear 12th exam with Mathematics, Business Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Biotechnology, History, Political Science, Geography, Home Science, Accountancy, Sociology, Psychology Philosophy and English core or English elective or Science or Health Care Science.
- Students must be medical healthy. In fact, students must have to submit the physical fitness certificate.
- Students will be admitted one time in a year.
Manipur GNM official notification
Manipur GNM Application form fee
Students who apply for the Manipur GNM Examination, they must have to pay Rs. 300 for general / OBC category students and Rs. 200 /- for ST / SC category students. Students need to pay fee via ATM Card at Medical Directorate’s POS, Lamphel.
Manipur GNM Application form
Application form of Manipur GNM Admission can download from the official website. However, before fill up and submit an application form. Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria, which are given below. In fact, students can use the following step to download an Application form.
How to apply for Manipur GNM Admission
- Open the official website of Directorate of Health Service, Manipur.
- Then find the link of “Application form for Admission to Manipur GNM -18”.
- Then application form will open in new window.
- Download application form.
- Fill up all the details carefully in application form.
- Then submit application form.
Download Application form of Manipur GNM 2018
Student needs to submit the carefully and duly filled Manipur GNM Admission Application form with the enclosures to the Medical Directorate, Lamphel before the last date to submit.
Important document submit with application form
- Domicile / Residential / employment certificate, which issued by concerned DC / Head of Deptt.
- Marks sheet of 12th class (self attested).
- Copy of age proof which issued by Council / Board / Admit card of HSLC exam (self attested)
- Cast proof for SC / ST / OBC category students, which issued by the concerned deputy commissioner of the district via an officer authorized by him.
Important date of Manipur GNM Admission
- Date to submit application form: In the month of September / October
- Date to release Manipur GNM Admit card: In the month of October
- Date of Manipur GNM Entrance exam: In the month of October (from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM)
- Date to release Result of Manipur GNM: Notified later
- Date of counselling of Manipur GNM: In the month of October (From 10:30 AM)
- Date of Admission of Manipur GNM: In the month of October
Exam Pattern of Manipur GNM Exam
Manipur GNM Admission Exam contain syllabus of Manipur GNM Exam is 12th / equivalent exam.
There will be written examination with English General Knowledge carrying 50 % marks in both. Also standard of written test is same as 12th class exam organised by council of higher Secondary Education, Manipur. Total no marks in written test is 100 marks and Total no of question is 50 questions.
Every Question contains 2 marks. Time duration of is 1 hours.
Manipur GNM Admission Process
Students will be selected based on the Merit list of Manipur GNM . Authority will release the Manipur GNM Merit list at official website, after the completion of exam. Merit list will be category wise rank of the students.
Register at examhelpline.in for more details Manipur Nursing Admission and also for other Nursing Entrance exam and also for a Medical entrance exam.