NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2016
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will conduct NCHM Joint Entrance Examination (NCHM JEE 2016) for taking admission to B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration program (B.Sc in H&HA). The NCHM JEE 2016 will be conducted on 30th April 2016. The NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2016 is now available. Applicants can apply Online Application for NCHMCT JEE 2016 through official site of NCHM.
NCHMCT JEE Important Dates 2016:-
Last date for submission of application form: 11th April 2016
Last date for receipt of filled in application form: 11th April 2016
Downloading of NCHMCT JEE Admit Card: 20th April 2016
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Exam Dates: 30th April 2016
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria 2016:-
- Applicant should have pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Exam or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent exam may also appear in NCHMCT JEE 2016 on provisional basis.
NCHMCT JEE Application Fee:-
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 800 for General and OBC applicants and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PD applicants.
NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2016:-
- First of all applicants need to open the official site of NCHM Click here.
- Then click on the link for NCHM JEE 2016 Online Application Form.
Applicants can apply for NCHMCT JEE 2016 in any of the two options: 1) By uploading image of photograph & signature or 2) Without uploading image of photograph & signature
NCHMCT JEE 2016 Application Form Procedure:-
1) By uploading image of photograph & signature:
- Applicants can click ‘Option 1: Click here to Apply Online’
- Then click on link fresh applicant to create log in.
- Applicants should fill the required details to create new log in and submit it.
- The confirmation for the registration will be sent on your email id.
- After that applicants have to enter the required details in the online NCHM JEE 2016 Application Form.
- Click on “save” button.
- Applicants should upload recent passport size photograph and signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Then applicants are required to pay the application fee through Credit card/Debit card and Demand draft.
2) Without uploading image of photograph & signature:
- Applicants can click ‘Option 2: Click here to Apply Online’
- Then click on the link ‘Click here to apply through Debit Card/Credit card’ or ‘Click here to apply through Demand Draft’.
Payment through Debit Card/Credit card:
- Applicants have to provide certain details from the card at the time of filling online application form.
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee and fill up the required details in application form.
- Auto generated application no is allotted to you on successful submission of NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2016.
Obtaining of Demand Draft:
- Applicants are required to obtain a DD for Rs. 800 for General/OBC applicants and Rs. 400 for SC/ST/PD applicants drawn in favour of ‘NCHMCT’ payable at Noida/Delhi.
- Then applicants need to enter the required details and submit it.
- Auto generated application no is allotted to you on successful submission of application form.
- Duly completed NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2016 should be sent to “JEE Cell” National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, A-34, Sector 62, Noida-201309 by Speed post/Registered post.
Click here to apply online NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2016
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2016 , Admit Card, Answer Key, results, and exam results, NCHMCT JEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016, NCHMCT JEE Admission 2016, and NCHMCT JEE Counselling for admission. Wish you all the best for NCHMCT JEE 2016 to all the applicants.