NEST Application Form 2018
The NEST Application Form 2018 is now available. The National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is conducted for taking admission to the 5 year Integrated MSc course at National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online Application for NEST 2018 from the official site on or before the March 2018.
NEST Important Dates 2018 / NEST Application Form 2018
- Online Application Form Starts From: January 2018
- Last date for submitting Online Application: March 2018
- Download of NEST Admit Card 2018: April 2018
- NEST 2018 Exam Dates: May 2018 (10:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- Declaration of NEST Results: June 2018
NEST Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants in General and OBC category should be born on or after 1st August 1996. The age limit is relaxed by five years for SC/ST/Physically Disabled (PD) applicants.
- Class 12th qualifying exam should be passed in either 2013 or 2014. Applicants appearing in 2015 are also eligible.
- Applicants should be class XII passed or pursuing with science stream with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PwD applicants).
NEST Application Fee:-
- For Male Applicants of General/OBC category: Rs. 700
- For SC/ST/PD categories & all female applicants: Rs. 350
Payment mode: Payments can be made by Demand Draft or using Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking through online payment gateway.
NEST Application Form 2018:-
To apply for NISER NEST 2018, applicants must fill up the Online Application Form of NEST 2018 through official site of NEST.
Steps for filling up NEST Application Form 2018
Step 1: Register
- Applicants can click on the ‘Apply Online for NEST 2018’ link on the official site.
- Applicant need to provide your full name, a valid email id & a password.
- Then applicant will receive a mail at the email id provided by you, containing a link to confirm your registration.
- After confirmation, provide the same email id and password, enter the code and click on login button.
Step 2: Fill up of NEST Application Form 2018
- Applicants need to enter the personal details, choice of examination centres & academic details.
- Applicants are required to furnish details of qualifying board exam of 10th and 12th
- Fill all other compulsory fields, save & proceed to the next page. The next page will show your generated application number.
Step 3: Upload (Photo, Signature & scanned DD if applicable)
- Applicants are required to upload your passport size photograph, signature & a copy of Demand Draft in case you choose for this payment option.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph & your signature and save them as JPEG files with sizes less 100 KB each.
Step 4: Make Payment Online Payment:
- Applicants can pay the application fee using any Debit card/Credit card or through Net banking.
- Take printout of the transaction receipt & retain it as a proof of payment.
Demand Draft: Demand Draft (DD) for required fee amount may be prepared from any bank & should be drawn in favour of the NISER NEST and payable at Bhubaneswar.
Step 5: Verify all details on the application preview page & Submit
- Once all the required fields are provided, including photograph and signature, a single page preview of your NEST Application Form 2018 is generated.
- Verify & confirm if all details on the preview page are correct and the photograph & the signature are properly visible. Once satisfied, submit your application.
Step 6: Take printout of the NISER NEST 2018 Application Form Once you submit your application, a summary page is being generated & made available to print directly. If you have chosen Demand Draft as your payment method you are required to send a printed copy of the summary page along with your DD to the NEST office.
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more about NEST Application Form 2018, counselling for admission, NEST Admission 2018, exam results, NEST Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018. Wish you all the best for NEST 2018 to all the applicants.