IIT JAM Application Form 2018
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2018 (JAM 2018) is an all India level entrance exam organized by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. IIT JAM 2018 is conducted for admissions into 2 years M.Sc, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D dual degree, M.Sc-M.Tech & other Post bachelor’s degree courses at the IITs Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Bombay, Indore, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Madras, Jodhpur, Kharagpur, Kanpur, Roorkee, and Ropar & Patna. Admission to these courses at IITs will be done on the basis of scores or merit in IIT JAM 2018 exam. Those applicants who wish to appear for JAM 2018 exam have to fill the IIT JAM Application Form 2018. The JAM 2018 application form will be available from 5th September 2017. Applicants are required to register online before filling the online application form of JAM 2018. Moreover, before apply for JAM 2018, applicants must check and read all the eligibility criteria of JAM 2018.
Applicants can also check here complete details about JAM 2018 eligibility criteria, IIT JAM 2018 important dates, JAM 2018 online registration and application procedure of JAM 2018.
Overview of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc 2018
- Exam conducting institute: IIT Bombay
- Name of the Test: Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2018
- IIT JAM Exam Date: 11th February 2018
- Level of Exam: National
- Mode of Exam: Online mode
- Courses offered: M.Sc, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D dual degree and M.Sc-M.Tech
- Information About: IIT JAM Application Form 2018
- Official Site: jam.iitb.ac.in
JAM Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Applicants must have completed the Bachelor’s degree with at least 55% marks for General/OBC-NCL category and a minimum 50% marks for SC/ST & PwD category.
- Applicants appearing in the final year exam can also apply for IIT JAM 2018.
IIT JAM 2018 Application Form
JAM 2018 entrance exam is organized in 7 subjects or test papers of Biotechnology (BT), Mathematics (MA), Biological Sciences (BL), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Physics (PH) and Mathematical Statistics (MS). The IIT JAM 2018 exam will be conducted on 11th February 2018. Those applicants who want to get admission into M.Sc and other related courses can apply online for JAM 2018 through JOAPS (JAM online application processing system). Eligible applicants can apply for the admission based on IIT JAM 2018 only through IIT JAM online application procedure at IIT JAM 2018 official site. The exam conducting institutes will release IIT JAM Application Form 2018 on 5th September 2017. Interested applicants can fill and submit the JAM 2018 online application form before the last date of application through online mode. Last date for online application of JAM 2018 is 10th October 2017. The JAM application form 2018 process include online registration for JAM 2018, filling of the online application form, uploading images, payment of application fee, etc.
How to fill the JAM Online Application Form 2018
Applicants must follow the given below steps to fill up online application form for JAM 2018:-
Step 1: IIT JAM Registration 2018
- First, applicants should open the IIT JAM official site.
- Now click on apply online for JAM 2018 link.
- Applicants need to start with JAM online registration through JOAPS.
- For online registration, applicants are required to enter the name of applicant, email id, and confirm email id and mobile number.
- After successfully online registration of JAM 2018, applicants will get JOAPS enrolment id and password by email or through SMS.
Step 2: Fill the IIT JAM Application Form 2018
- After online registration for JAM 2018, applicants have to login by entering the enrolment id and password.
- Then, the IIT JAM application form 2018 will open the screen.
- After that, the applicants have to enter the necessary details of the JAM application form 2018.
- First, applicants need to select the no. of test paper to appear in IIT JAM 2018. Thereafter, applicants can also select examination cities.
- Then applicants have to enter the personal details like date of birth, name of parent, category, etc and address of communication.
- Applicants are required to fill up the qualifying degree details like qualifying degree, discipline of qualifying degree, passing year, college or university name, etc.
- Then click on save and continue button.
Step 3: Payment of JAM application fee
- After filling JAM application form 2018, applicants need to pay online application fee.
- The JAM online application form fee can be paid through online using debit card, credit card or net banking.
IIT JAM application form fee details:-
Registration fee for one test paper
Registration fee for two test paper
SC/ST/PwD and Female categories
Step 4: Submission of IIT JAM application form 2018
- After making the fee payment, applicants have to click on final submit button.
- Then applicants can download and take a printout of the online application form for JAM 2018.
IIT JAM Important Dates 2018
Important Dates for JAM 2018
Start of JAM online registration & application on official site
5th September 2017
Last date for IIT JAM application form 2018 submission
10th October 2017
Last date for payment of application fee
10th October 2017
Download of JAM admit card 2018
JAM 2018 Exam Dates
11th February 2018
Declaration of JAM result 2018
20th March 2018
Submission of Application for Admission on JAM website
3rd April to 17th April 2018
Last date for recipt of request for category changes in proper format
17th April 2018
Announcement of 1st Admission list
22nd May 2018
Announcement of 2nd Admission list
12th June 2018
Announcement of 3rd & final Admission list
|29th June 2018|
For more information about any entrance examination or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in.