IIT JAM Result 2018
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay will declare the IIT JAM Result 2018 and merit list on 20th March 2018. Aspirants who appeared for IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc course on 11th February 2018 can get their results of JAM 2018. The JAM exam result and JAM merit list will be declared in online mode only. So, aspirants can check the IIT Joint Admission Test for M.Sc result and merit list from official site of IIT JAM 2018. The IIT JAM 2018 results will indicate scores or marks of aspirants obtained in the JAM examination in the form of IIT JAM 2018 scorecard. Aspirants can also check the scores obtained in every of the 7 papers of JAM 2018 and for each section of the JAM entrance exam result. Moreover, aspirants who qualify in IIT JAM 2018 exam will be eligible to apply for the admission into PG science courses.
So, here we give the complete information about result of Joint Admission Test for M.Sc programmes, merit list of JAM 2018, JAM 2018 rank card and JAM expected cut off marks.
Overview of IIT JAM Examination 2018
- Exam Organizing Institute: IIT Bombay
- Examination Name: Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2018
- IIT JAM 2018 Exam Dates: 11th February 2018
- Courses offered: M.Sc, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, Integrated Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D dual degree, M.Sc-M.Tech, M.Sc-M.S (Research) or Ph.D dual degree & other post bachelor’s degree programmes
- Information About: IIT JAM Result 2018
- Declaration of JAM 2018 exam result and merit list: 20th March 2018
- Download of JAM Scorecard 2018: 27th March to 31st July 2018
- Official Site: jam.iitb.ac.in
IIT JAM 2018 Result and Scores
IIT Bombay conducts the Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2018 for admission into M.Sc (2 Years), Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D Dual Degree & other Post Bachelor degree courses at IITs and IISc Bangalore. The JAM examination is scheduled to be conducted on 11th February 2018 for seven papers. After conduction of JAM examination, the aspirants are waiting and searching for the IIT JAM Result 2018. The IIT JAM 2018 Results and JAM 2018 merit list will be declared on 20th March 2018 through online mode. So, all appeared aspirants must check their JAM results at its official site of JAM 2018. To check the JAM exam 2018 result, the aspirants have to enter their login details. Result for JAM 2018 will contain the JAM qualifying status, marks/scores & qualifying scores of aspirants appeared in JAM 2018. Also, the IIT JAM result 2018 display the JAM rank & JAM merit obtained by the aspirants.
IIT JAM Rank List 2018
The exam conducting institute, IIT Bombay will release JAM 2018 rank list for each exam paper in IIT JAM 2018 along with IIT JAM Result 2018. The rank list of JAM 2018 will display the JAM 2018 All India Rank (AIR) of aspirants based on the performance of the aspirants in the JAM test paper.
Tie Braking Method in JAM 2018
The tie breaking method for awarding the IIT JAM ranks to aspirants scoring the similar marks/scores in JAM exam paper 2018 is as follows:
- The aspirant with a higher ratio of the positive scores/marks to negative scores will get higher rank.
- If this method fails to break ties, the aspirants will be awarded the similar rank.
IIT JAM 2018 merit List
The IIT JAM Result 2018/IIT JAM merit list 2018 will be announced on 20th March 2018 at its official website of JAM. For each JAM paper, a JAM All India Merit list 2018 will be published based on JAM AIR. The number of aspirants included in the JAM 2018 All India Merit List will decide on the basis of total no. of seats available in every category (OBC-NCL, SC/ST & PwD) in given subject. Aspirants who have qualified JAM exam are eligible to apply for the admission into various PG Science courses at IISc and IITs.
IIT JAM Score Card 2018
IIT Bombay will also release the JAM 2018 score card from 27th March to 31st July 2018 for qualified aspirants. After checking the IIT JAM Result 2018, the aspirants can download their JAM rank card or JAM entrance result sheet from official site of JAM 2018. The score card for JAM 2018 provides the IIT JAM All India Rank and IIT JAM scores obtained by the aspirants.
How to check IIT JAM Result 2018
Aspirants have to follow the given below process to check results for IIT JAM 2018:-
- First, aspirants should open the IIT JAM 2018 official site.
- Now click on the link for IIT JAM Result 2018.
- After that, the aspirants need to enter the JAM registration ID & password.
- Result of IIT JAM 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Aspirants have to check the qualifying status and scores in the JAM exam.
- After that, aspirants can download JAM 2018 scorecard or JAM 2018 result sheet.
IIT JAM cut off 2018
The examination authority will announce JAM 2018 cutoff scores after declaration of IIT JAM result 2018. The cut off of JAM 2018 is the minimum qualifying scores required by the aspirants to qualify for JAM 2018. Moreover, admission into M.Sc courses in the JAM participating institutes will be based on cutoff scores of JAM 2018. The JAM cutoff scores vary for every subject of the PG Science courses offered in each participating institute. Aspirants can check the cutoff for JAM 2018 category wise, General, OBC and SC/ST.
For more details about any entrance test or other education related information then register in Examhelpline.in.