JEE Main 2016 Application form
JEE Main 2016: It is joint Entrance Examination which organized by CBSE, Delhi to get admission into the India’s most famous and reputed college of engineering like NIT’s and CFTI’s. CBSE had released JEE Main Notification 2016 for all the candidates who wants give JEE Main 2016 Exam. Eligible can interested candidates can fill up the JEE Main Application form 2016. Candidates who are get very high score in JEE Main 2016 exam they all are eligible to appear for JEE Advance 2016 exam. Here we provide all information about JEE Main 2016 Exam like JEE Main 2016 Application form, Admit card Exam pattern and Syllabus, Eligibility criteria, Application form fees, Counselling, cut-off, Result and other information about JEE Main 2016.
Overview of JEE Main 2016
- Name of the Exam: Joint Entrance Exam Main
- Commonly Known As: JEE Main
- Organizing Authority: Board of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- Information About: JEE Main 2016 Application form
- Category of Exam: Entrance Examination
- Level of Exam: National Level Graduate Examination
- Course Offered by Exam: Offered different course in Engineering
- Registration will start from: In the month of November 2015
- Official Website: jeemain.co / www.jeemain.nic.in
- Age Limit: for general candidates 25 years and for SC/ST/PWD candidates 5 years age relaxation.
- Education Qualification: Must appear in 12th board exam in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Candidates must studied 5 subjects as main subject in 12th.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates can appear 3 times only.
JEE Main 2016 Application form Fee: -
Form fee is fee that is candidates must pay at the time of online registration for JEE Main 2016 exam. Below we provide information about the fee of Boys and girls as their category. A). JEE Main 2016 form fee for exam center in India
|Category||Form fee for Offline Exam||Form Fee for Online Exam|
|Paper 1 or 2||Paper 1 & 2||Paper 1 or 2||Both Paper 1 & 2|
|Boys (Gen/OBC)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.1800/-||Rs.500/-||Rs.1300/-|
B). JEE Main 2016 form fee for exam center outside India
|Category||Form fee for Offline Exam|
|Either Paper 1 or 2||Both Paper 1 & 2|
|Boys (Gen/OBC)||Rs. 2500/-||Rs.3800/-|
How to apply for the JEE Main 2016 Application form online: - Candidates first go for the JEE Main online Registration 2016 process to apply for JEE Main exam. There basic 3 steps to apply online for JEE Main 2016 exam.
- First go the official website of JEE Main or Click here or click here.
- Find the link for JEE Main 2016 Application form and click on it.
- Fill all the details of application carefully.
- In step 2 upload your latest photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- Finally make a payment of application form.
- Must take a print out of application for the future use.
Important link for JEE Main 2016:
- Click for the official website of JEE Main 2016.
- Click here to check the JEE Main 2016 notification /information broacher.
- Click here to apply online for JEE Main 2016 (start in November).
- Click here for the JEE Main Sample Papers or Practice Papers.
- JEE Main 2016 exam pattern and Syllabus.
Thanks for visiting examhelpline.in and for read JEE Main 2016 Application form . Wish you all the best for JEE Main Result 2016 to all the candidates who will appear in the JEE Main exam. Candidates can visit us for more information regarding to: Admission, Entrance Exam, Application form, admit card, counselling for admission, exam results, exam cut off marks, exam merit list, India results, important dates of exam, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Answer key.
#How to apply for the JEE Main 2016 Application form online #JEE Main 2016 Application form #JEE Main 2016 Application form Fee #JEE Main 2016 Eligibility Criteria #JEE Main 2016 form fee for exam center in India #JEE Main 2016 form fee for exam center outside India #JEE Main Application form #JEE Main online Registration 2016 #JEE Main Result 2016 #jeemain.co
There are no reviews for this post.