JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern
JEE Main 2016: It is joint Entrance Examination which organized by CBSE, Delhi to get admission into the India’s most famous and reputed college of engineering like NIT’s and CFTI’s. CBSE had released JEE Main Notification 2016 for all the candidates who wants give JEE Main 2016 Exam. Candidates who full fill the JEE Main 2016 Eligibility Criteria they can fill up the JEE Main Application form 2016 which will start from tentatively in November. For the preparation exam JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern Candidates who are get very high score in JEE Main 2016 exam they all are eligible to appear for JEE Advance 2016 exam. Here we provide all information about JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern.
Overview of JEE Main 2016
- Name of the Exam: Joint Entrance Exam Main
- Commonly Known As: JEE Main
- Organizing Authority: Board of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- Information About: JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern
- Category of Exam: Entrance Examination
- Level of Exam: National Level Graduate Examination
- Course Offered by Exam: Offered different course in Engineering
- Registration will start from: In the month of November 2015
- Official Website: jeemain.co
JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern:
JEE Main exam include 2 Paper where paper 1 is for B.E./B.Tech and Paper 2 is for B.Arch/ B.Planning. A). JEE Main 2016 examination mode
- Paper 1: Conduct in both mode Online and Offline mode.
- Paper 2: Conduct in only offline mode.
B). JEE Main 2016 question paper distribution
|Paper||Subject||Type of question||Exam mode||Paper duration|
|Paper 1||Physics Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type of question & equal weightage for all||Pen- Paper based Or Online (CBT)||180 minutes (3 Hours)|
|Paper 2||Part 1 Mathematics Part 2 Aptitude Test Part 3 Drawing Test||Objective type of question||Pen – Paper mode only||180 minutes (3 Hours)|
JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern for Paper 1
- Total no of question: 90
- Exam duration: 180 minutes (3 Hours)
- Maximum marks: 360
- Physics Section: 30 question (120 marks)
- Chemistry Section: 30 question (120 marks)
- Mathematics Section: 30 question (120 marks)
JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern for Paper 2
- Total section in Paper: 3 Parts
- Aptitude Test: 50 objective questions every question take 4 marks (200 marks)
- Mathematics: 30 objective questions every question take 4 marks (120 marks)
- Drawing: 2 questions carry 70 marks
Marking scheme of exam
- In Paper 1 very will be carry 4. For right answer candidates get 4 marks.
- There is negative marking for 1 wrong question ¼ of the total marks of 1 question will cut.
Important link for JEE Main 2016:
- Click for the official website of JEE Main 2016.
- Click here to check the JEE Main 2016 notification /information broacher.
- Click here to apply online for JEE Main 2016 (start in November).
- Click here for the JEE Main Sample Papers or Practice Papers
- Click here for JEE Main 2016 Eligibility Criteria.
Thanks for visiting examhelpline.in and for read JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern article. Wish you all the best for JEE Main Result 2016 to all the candidates who will appear in the JEE Main exam. Candidates can visit us for more information regarding to: Admission, Entrance Exam, Application form, admit card, counselling for admission, exam results, exam cut off marks, exam merit list, India results, important dates of exam, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Answer key.
#JEE Advance 2016#JEE Main 2016 Eligibility Criteria#JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern#JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern for Paper 1#JEE Main 2016 Exam Pattern for Paper 2#JEE Main 2016 examination mode#JEE Main 2016 question paper#JEE Main Application form 2016#JEE Main Exam Pattern#JEE Main Exam Pattern 2016#JEE Main Result 2016#JEE Main Sample Papers or Practice Papers