JEST Application Form 2016
Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) is a conducted for taking admission to Ph.D and Integrated Ph.D course in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology. It is organized by several premier research institutions. The JEST Application Form / JEST 2016 will be conducted on 21st February 2016.Eligiblie and interested applicants can apply online JEST Application Form 2016.The Online Application for JEST 2016 will be starts from 1st November 2015.
JEST Important Dates 2016 / JEST Application Form Online application starts from: 1st November 2015 Last date for submission of online application: 10th December 2015 JEST 2016 Exam Dates: 21st February 2016 JEST Eligibility Criteria 2016:- For Ph.D in Physics Course: JEST Application Form Applicant must have M.Sc in Physics or M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech in related disciplines/M.Sc in Mathematics/Applied Physics/ Applied Mathematics/Optics and Photonics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics will also be considered at IIA. For Integrated Ph.D program at IISER: Graduate with bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Physics/Technology will be considered for the Integrated Ph.D program in physics. JEST Application Fee:- JEST Application fee of Rs. 300 (for Rs. 150 for SC/ST applicants only) is required to be paid along with the JEST Application which can be paid online using Net banking & Credit/Debit cards.
JEST Application Form 2016 Procedure:-
- Applicants can apply JEST Application Form / Online Application Form of JEST 2016 through official site of JEST Click here.
- Then applicants can click on the link for Register to appear for the Exam. Applicant will receive a mail with your account information after registering with a valid email id.
- After that applicants can login to the JEST 2016 with your username & password.
- Then applicants have to fill the JEST Application Form 2016.
- Applicants should upload passport size photograph and scanned signature in JPG format.
- After uploading photograph and signature, applicants can pay the application fee online using the SBI i-collect facility.
- Then submit the online application form.
- After submission of JEST Application Form 2016 and successful e-payment of the application fee, your submission procedure will be considered complete. No modification will be allowed after this.
- On successful submission of online application, a unique submission number will be sent to your email address.
Thank you for visiting examhelpline Applicants can visit us for more information about JEST Application Form 2016, JEST 2016 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, counselling for admission, Admission, exam results. Wish you all the best for JEST 2016 / JEST Application Formto all the applicants.