NEST Application Form 2018
NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) is organized for admission to the five year Integrated M.Sc course in the basic sciences at NISER (National Institute of Science Education and Research), Bhubaneswar and UM – DAE CEBS (University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences). The NEST 2018 will be conducted in May 2018 at various examination cities across the Country. Aspirants seeking admission into 5 year integrated M.Sc courses must fill and submit the NEST application form 2018. The application form of NEST 2018 will be available in January 2018. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for NEST Exam Application Form the official site of NEST. So, here we give the complete information about eligibility criteria for NEST 2018, NEST 2018 important dates and application procedure of NEST 2018.
Overview of NEST 2018
- Conducting Authority: National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar
- Examination Name: National Entrance Screening Test 2018
- Commonly Known As: NEST 2018
- NEST Exam Date: May 2018
- Courses Offered: M.Sc in Basic Sciences (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
- Details About: NEST Application Form 2018
- Official Site: www.nestexam.in
NEST Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants should be passed class 12th qualifying exam in 2015/2016. Aspirants appearing in 2018 are also eligible for NEST.
- The aspirants should have obtained at least 60% marks in class 12th or equivalent exam from recognized board. For SC/ST aspirants and for persons with disability (PD), the minimum is 55% marks.
NEST Application Form Fee
- The NEST application form 2018 fee for the male aspirants of General/OBC categories is Rs. 700.
- The NEST online application form fee for aspirants in the SC/ST/PD categories & for all female aspirants is Rs. 350.
- The payment can be paid through debit card/credit card or net banking.
NISER NEST 2018 Application Form
The NEST 2018 entrance exam will be held at 60 centres across the India. Those aspirants who wish to appear for the NEST 2018 exam have to fill and submit the NEST application form 2018. The exam conducting authority will release the NEST 2018 NISER application form through online mode. In addition, NEST 2018 online application form process involves NEST registration 2018, filling online application form for NEST 2018, upload images, payment of application form, etc. Furthermore, aspirants have to select two centres while filling up of NEST application form 2018. So, aspirants can apply online application of NEST at its official site of NEST.
How to fill NEST Online Application Form 2018
Aspirants have to follow the given below steps to fill the NEST application form 2018:-
Step 1: NEST Online Registration 2018
- Aspirants have to click on the link Apply online for NEST 2018 at its official site of NEST.
- Then aspirants need to enter the aspirant’s name, email id and password of your choice and then submit it.
- Then aspirants will receive an email, including a link to confirm the registration.
- After confirmation, give the same email id and password, enter the secret code and then click on login button.
Step 2: Fill up NEST Application Form 2018
- Aspirants have to enter the personal information, choice of examination centres & academic qualification details in NEST application form 2018.
- Aspirants are required to provide details of qualifying board exam of class X and class XII.
- Fill all other required fields, save & proceed to the next page. The next page will display the generated application number.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- After filling the NEST application form 2018, the aspirants should upload the passport size photograph, and scanned signature.
Step 4: Make Payment
- Aspirants have to pay the NEST 2018 application form fee using any Debit card/Credit card or through Net banking.
- Then aspirants can take a printout of transaction receipt and keep it as a proof of payment.
Step 5: Verify all details on the NEST application form 2018 preview page & Submit
- Once all the necessary fields are provided in application form, including passport size photograph and signature, a page preview of the Application Form for NEST is generated.
- Then verify all details on the preview page and submit the NEST application form 2018.
Step 6: Take printout of the NEST Application Form 2018
- Once you submit the application form, a summary page will be generated & made available to print directly.
NEST Important Dates 2018
- Start of NEST Online Application Form: January 2018
- Last date for submission of NEST 2018 online application form: March 2018
- Download of NEST Admit Card Starts: April 2018
- NEST Exam Dates: May 2018
- Declaration of NEST Result 2018: June 2018
For more information about any entrance examination or other education related details then register in our site.
#NEST Application Form#NEST Eligibility Criteria#NEST Application Form Fee#online application of NEST#nestexam.in#application form of NEST#NEST Exam Application Form#National Entrance Screening Test#NEST registration#online application of NEST