PU LEET 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
PU LEET (Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test) is organized by the Panjab University for the admission on to the diploma engineering in the various B.E. / B Tech program such as Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and communication Engineering, and Civil Engineering. A Large number of applicants had applied for the PU LEET 2018 entrance test. Punjab University scheduled PULEET 2018 in month of July 2018 .So here we provide information about PU LEET 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
PU LEET 2018 Overview
- Examination Name: Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test
- Commonly Known: PU LEET 2018
- Information about: PU LEET 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Exam Category: Under graduate Exam Level: University Level
- Conducting Authority: Panjab University, Chandigarh
- PU LEET Exam Pattern and Syllabus
A). PU LEET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Exam paper will include 75 multiple-choice questions.
- Each question contains 1 mark.
- Time duration of exam is 1 ½ hours.
- Exam will include negative marking for wrong answer.
- ¼ marks will be cut for every wrong question.
B).PU LEET 2018 Exam Syllabus
1). General Engineering
A). Basic Electrical Engineering
- DC circuits
- Single Phase AC Fundamentals
- Three Phase AC Fundamentals
- Magnetic Circuits
- Electric Machines
B). Basic Electronics
- Semiconductor Diode
- Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Field Effect Transistor
- Operational Amplifiers
- Boolean Algebra and Logic Gate
- Flip flops
- Test and Measuring Instruments
C). Programming Fundamentals
- Basic Constructs of C
- Program Control Flow
- Arrays and Functions
- Input and Output
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
D). Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering
- Law of Thermodynamics
- Steam and Its Formation
- Power Cycles
- Kinematics of Fluid Flow
- Fluid dynamics
- Flow Measurement
- Simple Stress and Strains
- Bending moment (B.M.) and Shear force (S.F.)
- Bending and Torsion
- Modern physics
- Coordinate Geometry
- Differential Calculus of Functions of one variable
- Differential Calculus of Functions of two variable
- Ordinary differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Vector Differential Calculus
- Vector Integral Calculus
4). Environment education
- Ecology and Ecosystems
- Biodiversity and its conservation
- Natural Resources
- Environmental Pollution
Click here to the more information PU LEET 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Thank you for visiting examhelpline.in and for read this article PU LEET 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Wish you all the best for the PU LEET 2018 /PU LEET Application Form / PULEET Admission /PULEET Entrance Exam 2018 to all the candidates who participate in this exam. We hope that the all the candidates will score very well in the PU LEET 2018. Candidates can visit us for more information about Panjab University Exam and also for other examination which conducts in India.
For more information about any entrance exam or other education related details then register in Examhelpline.in. In.