Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine - MBBS in Ukraine
About Odessa National Medical University Admission
Odessa Medical University is recognized through the World Health Organization. ONMU (Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine) this University founded in 1st September 1900. It’s situated in Eastern & Western Europe. Medical faculty was opened in Odessa under the Great Russian Royally University “Novorossiysk University”. This University is later than 1918 in the previous century Odessa National Medical University extended his recognized Departments and also Research Centres, which fetched the world reputation to Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine.
ONMU is the most important Medical University in Ukraine Russia and also Europe for Education in Dentistry/ Medicine/ Paediatrics / Nursing Pharmacy/ Post Graduate (PG) study and program of clinical Residency. There are clinical Departments - 43 in the University .The rang of admission are 8o to 90 % creating this (Ukrainian Higher Education Organized) a rather mysterious organization.
Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine opened in language of English in 1993 and it was the 1st Medical University in Ukraine, Russia and Eastern Europe to started training in English. And it’s actually trouble-free for Indian students.
Odessa National University Admission - Ukraine
The studies are carried out by 800 teachers, 18 academicians, 105 professionals and doctors in medical science, 407 doctors and candidates of medical science. During the course master all modern medical Technologies which are available today in the world. In this article you can get all the very important details about Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine.
Clinical Base: The Clinic centres of the University have 9648 Patient Beds. These clinical centres, which include well equipped 35 Hospitals, have all circumstances and services for training and practice for its doctors and also students.
Odessa National Medical University , Medical Colleges in Ukraine
In the year of 200 Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine has completed its 100 years of existence. The world know scientist and the founders of numerous scientific medical schools, which brought glory to the world science worked at Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine its is recognized by “Medical council of India” , “World Health Organization”, “International Association of Universities”, “European University Association”. Including Medical Councils of All Major Counties in the world.
General Medicine (MBBS)
Durations 6 years with Fees structure
Tuition fees in USD
Health insurance + Visa Extension
2000 $ + 2000 $
2100 $ + 2100 $
2250 $ + 2250 $
2400 $ + 2400 $
2250 $ + 2250 $
- University Registration Charges + Airport pick up (One Time) – 1200 $
- India mess $ 100 USD for each Month
- One way flight tickets
- Visa charges
- Documentation and Registration Documentation
- University Excursion – Classes Lecture / Library/ Dean / Practical Rooms
- Admission process ( Admission letter / Invitation / Visa Process/ Airport Assistance
- Certificate of MCI Eligibility
- City Excursion – with English speaking Guide
- Student ID Card / International Student card/ Hostel ID card
- Guidance Throughout the year through the company Executives
- Motivation Lecture through Company Executives
- Festival Celebration – Holi /Diwali / New Year etc.
- Fresher Party
- Full six year Management of Student
Note: USD Conversion Subject to Current Forex Rate Applicable
About Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine
Candidates who really want to wish get admission in this University for them information are below here-
Necessary Document for Admissions
- photocopy of international passport
- photocopy of school leaving certificate
- Filled Application form
- photocopy of Higher secondary school science mark sheet
- Six (6) Passport size photo
Candidate can sent this all Importance Documents via Email or Fax.
Candidates can send document via bank transfers or western union.
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International Passport (valid passport)
- Higher secondary school certificate (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Birth certificate (translate into Ukrainian language)
- Medical certificate showing absence of AIDS/HIV (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Medical certificate showing physical and also medical fitness (translated into Ukrainian language)
- Passport size photograph as per Requirement
- After getting visa from Ukraine embassy consulate, students should inform us about them (His/her) flight details with date and arrival time.
- One of our representative shall receive the candidates at the Airport
- In case students will not inform us regarding (his/her) shall be deported back to residence.
Short Details of Procedure for Admission
10 + 2 physics/ chemistry & biology having minimum 50 % in Higher secondary schooling
200 / 250
Both Practical and Theory
Scheme of Examination
As conducted by managing committee
Medium of course
Eligibility criteria for medical admission in Odessa National Medical University of Ukraine
- For Odessa: 60 % in (PCB) physics, chemistry, and biology inn board exam of 10 + 2 and good marks in English as compulsory subject.
- No relaxation for student who belong SC/ST/ OBC category.
- For other university: 50 % in (PCBE) PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY, and ENGLISH in Board exam of 10 + 2 and Good marks in English as compulsory subject.
- Relaxation to 40 % for students who belong to SC/ST/OBC category.
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 21 years of age before 31 December 1999
Candidate must have completed the following courses
Biology (including lab)
General chemistry (including lab)
Organic chemistry ( including lab)
Physics (including lab)
Medical council of India MCI approved medical college and universities in Ukraine
Student who are interested and eligible they contact to the below contact information –
India Office Address
906 / 907, Dwarkesh complex,
Vadoadra – 390 007
Tel. No: + 91 265 – 301 1234, 302 5123, 392 6644
Mobile no: + 91 90335 56644
E- mail: Patel6644@gmail.com