No Image

WBJEE Medical Result 2015 |MBBS and BDS Result 2015


WBJEE Medical Result 2015 |MBBS and BDS Result 2015

WBJEE Medical Result 2015

West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has held WBJEE Medical 2015 for admission in medical courses. The WBJEE Medical 2015 exam has organized on 5th May and 6th May 2015 at various exam centres. There are 85% vacant seats for admission in MBBS and BDS in Central and State government medical colleges. And remaining 15% admission are through APIMT 2015 exam. There are 22 Government and private colleges in West Bengal. In 22 colleges 16 colleges are government and 5 are private colleges. Now applicants are waiting for WBJEE Medical Result 2015.WBJEEB will be released WBJEE Medical Result 2015 through official website of WBJEEB.

Overview:

  • Name of Exam: WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination)
  • Well known As: WBJEE Medical 2015
  • Exam Type: UG (Undergraduate)
  • Exam Level: National
  • Exam Authority: WBJEEB (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board)

WBJEE Medical Result 2015 After the exam is completed the candidates are eagerly waiting for the WBJEE Medical Result 2015.The Candidates who appeared in the WBJEE exam they will be able to download WBJEE Medical Result 2015.The WBJEE Medical Result 2015 is accessible at official site. The WBJEE Medical Result is announce on the 20/6/2015(tentative).The WBJEE Medical Result is based on the availability of seats, number of candidates, and difficulty level in exam. The WBJEE Medical Result 2015 is display only for those candidates who are eligible in the exam. The candidates follow the below steps for download the WBJEE Medical Result .

WBJEE Medical Result 2015 steps for downloading:

  • First the candidates visit (open) the official site of WBJEE Check Here or Click on.
  • After that click on the WBJEE Medical Result 2015.
  • Now fill necessary details and submit the form.
  • Download (Save) and print the WBJEE Medical Result 2015.

Thanks for visiting our website Examhelpline. For any further information about the WBJEE Medical Result 2015 other exam details kindly visit our site or visit the Official site of WBJEE Wish you All the Best to all the Candidates for their Result and Bright Future.


WBJEE Medical Result 2015 | MBBS and BDS Result 2015

Now applicants are waiting for WBJEE Medical Result 2015. WBJEEB will be released WBJEE Medical Result 2015 through official website of WBJEE Medical Result



Comments

No Comments To Show