Taishan Medical University in China
Taishan Medical University was firstly Established in 1891. After long custom of 90 years, it lastly got its present name in 1981, under the Approval of the state council. The university is located in Taian, in the Shandong Region, in China. It has over 20, 000 university students , 600 PG students, 1300 Master, Adult Education, doctoral and different specialized course in technology, medicine, science , engineering, biomedical, Unclear Medicine, Neurobiology, etc. The thoroughly intended syllabus in Medicine is in concurrence with that of world Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI), Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), Unites States Medical licensing Examination (USMLCE), Health Professions council of South Africa (HPCSA),Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS), Pakistan medical and dental council (PMDC) and others.
So here you will get the all information about Taishan Medical University in China for MBBS Admission
Taishan Medical University Clinical Medicine (MBBS in English)
- Name of University: Taishan Medical University
- Teaching Medium : English Medium
- Degree Awarded: Bachelor’s Degree
- Entry Requirements: High School Graduate
- Duration: 6 years
- Date of Starting: In the Month of September 2017
- Application Deadline : In the month of July 2017
- Tuition fee: CNY 25, 000 Per year
- Application fee: 90 USD (Non- Refundable)
- Schools: others
Taishan Medical University –MBBS Programme in English Medium
The period forms the degree of bachelor in medicine and bachelor’s degree in 6 years surgery. Comprehensive of year’s clinical Practice one the students of International can complete one year’s Internship and also clinical practice, in any of the 11 Hospital, associated with the University, subject to passing HSK 3 Examination. The probable medical specialists are mentored for basic Medical theories, Medical Treatment, Clinical Medicine, Prevention and also Research. Learning language of Chinese can be beneficial us to the students fro bay basis. Therefore, obtaining efficiency, in Understating and also speaking the language, will be advantageous for students international. Obligatory Chinese language course is organized in the University for students pursing MBBS in English.
Admission Procedure in Taishan Medical University
Upon Receipt the University will send via mail a “Taishan Medical University Admission Procedure in”, a “Visa application form for foreigner student” (form Jw202). A “Physical Examination form” and connected Materials through the end of June.
Registration Period: Early September
Apply for an “X” (“Xuesheng”) visa at Chinese embassy or check with with photo copies of following documents: the “Notification of Admission to Taishan Medical University” form JW 202, the physical examination from and results of your tests of blood chemistry. Keep the Unique since you must fetch them with you and submit them upon entrance and Registration at TSMU.
All students have to register surrounded by period 0f Register Specified in the announcement of Taishan Medical University Admission, and submit the original copies of their notification of admission to Taishan Medical ,” from JW 202 Physical Examination from with Results of blood Chemistry tests, and 10 passport –sized photos.
Note: Fees of tuition and housing to be full at the time of Registration.
Eligibility criteria for medical admission in Taishan Medical University of China
- For Taishan Medical University of China : 60 % in (PCB) physics, chemistry, and biology inn board exam of 10 + 2 and good marks in English as compulsory subject.
- No relaxation for student who belong SC/ST/ OBC category.
- For other University: 50 % in marks (PCBE) Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in Board Exam of 10 and also 12th and good quality marks in English as obligatory subject.
- Relaxation to 40 % for students who belong to category of SC/ST/OBC
- Candidate’s age Less than 17 years of age and have to not be above 21 years of age previous to 31 December 1999
- Medical council of India MCI approved medical college and Taishan Medical University of China
Taishan Medical University Tuition / Hostel fees
11,25 ,000/ INR
Here details About Other Expense
- 8000 RMB (Approx) for University Registration, visa Extension, Medical checkup, insurance + Airports pick up (one time) etc.
- 300 RMB for bedding & linens (first time only )
- 500 RMB for security of hostel (Refundable)
- Drinking / Hot water, Electricity, chargeable as per expenditure however drinking water is free in canteen & library hall Hostel charges are subject to change.
- Fee Indicated Higher than is as per 2016 batch Intake. Though fee might increases by 2000 RMB /for each year.
- Student’s departure: on or before 27th Nov 2017
- One way Air Ticket (Delhi to till university), visa fee (India): RS. 25,000/-
Student who are interested and eligible they can contact to the below contact information –
India Office Address
906 / 907, Dwarkesh complex,
Vadoadra – 390 007
Tel. No: + 91 265 – 301 1234, 302 5123, 392 6644
Mobile no: + 91 90335 56644
E- mail: Patel6644@gmail.com
Here Interested student can create Registration to stay connect with us and for most Recent Details about any kind of exam and if any student have any difficulty share with us we will give you feed back.
For extra details concerning to any examination you can also visit our facebook & twitter side. If any others Information concerning to any kind of Examination, Answer key, Admits card, Result and any present declaration kindly visit our site Examhelpline.in.
#Taishan Medical University#TMU#TSMU#Taishan Medical University Tuition fees#Admission in Taishan Medical University#study at MBBS in China#Admission in Taishan Medical University#Taishan Medical College#Admission for MBBS in china#MBBS#Application from#Examhelpline